DIY Felt Heart Ornaments




#Ornaments | Make cute DIY felt heart ornaments with leftover broadcloth or wool felt and yarn in red and white.
to Continue Reading......


Fancy Mountains Canvas Art by Elisabeth Fredriksson
#CanvasArt | Currently 50% off for a limited time! Free Shipping, 60-Day Money Back Guarantee AND Free Return Shipping. Fancy Mountains Canvas Wall Art by Elisabeth Fredriksson.
read more...

DIY Geometric Paper Ornaments
#Paper | The only thing I ever enjoyed in the history of math class was making paper icosidodecahedrons, so I think I would dig this super colorful  ...
read more...


10 DIY Holiday Decorations To Make Your Christmas Tree Look Stunning This Year
#Holiday | These DIY holiday decorations will bring effortless festive cheer to your home this Christmas. Easy handmade christmas decorations for your christmas tree!
read more...

Spring Picks For The Home II
#Spring | I am always moving pieces around our apartment and switching up decor, but when a new season is coming into play I get even more antsy. Especially in spring when the weather is beautiful, I like to go through our apartment and take stock of what I am really into and what no longer inspires …
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog