Do the Work Resources to Support the Black Lives Matter Movement




#Work | Hi friends, this is the only post I will be sharing this week. Throughout my life, I have benefitted greatly from my white privilege. It is time for me to get serious about doing the work and being a better friend and amplifier of Black people and POC. I am pausing all blog content and… More →
to Continue Reading......


Jojotastic a fall fete mulled wine old fashioned
#Wine | Just because it’s fall, doesn’t meant the gatherings need to end — if anything, chilly weather and shorter days are the perfect excuse to gather friends around the dinner table. My preferred way to kick off any sort of party is a well-curated spread of cheese and meats served with wine! Because it’s fall, I’ve been… More →
read more...

My 2020 DIY Advent Candle Holder
#Candle | Easy four candles Advent decor idea. Make a modern Advent wreath with a twist. This DIY Advent Candle Holder idea is so fun & easy to make.
read more...


Take a Tour of My Cabin Chic Winter Wonderland
#WinterWonderland | This holiday season, I decided to go big and create a cabin chic winter wonderland in our living room with 3 trees!
read more...

Cute Soft Cuddly And Funny Felt Animals rsquo Art
#Funny | Alexander. в интернет-магазине на Ярмарке Мастеров. Moose Alexander... ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Primed textile doll, slightly larger than my usual. Sold together with a wooden chair. Woolen clothing from Italian fabrics. A bird on the horns) a Rusty bell.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog